Unless you are living under a rock, you are aware that this weekend is the Super Bowl. (at least I HOPE you are aware!) I know as women sometimes it may be hard for us to get all excited about sports, but what is important is that we support our husband if he is excited for this weekend!
Wouldn't your husband just love if you whipped up some fun snacks and sat with him during the game? Better yet, what if you had a little football information under your belt that you could blow him away with your knowledge?
Here is a quick Cliff Notes version for you to be prepared!
- It is Super Bowl 46, happening in Indianapolis, Indiana at the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Kick off is 6:30 ET.
- The game features the New York Giants and the New England Patriots.
- Tom Brady is the very famous and talented quarterback for the Patriots. This is his 5th Super Bowl, having already won 3.
- Eli Manning is the Giants quarterback. No slouch himself, he has also had an impressive career. This is his second appearance at the Super Bowl, having won the first appearance.
- This game is a rematch of Super Bowl XLII in 2008, which the Giants won 17-14.
- Madonna is the half-time performer and has promised no wardrobe malfunctions!
So there you have it! Hopefully you can go impress your husband, enjoy some tasty treats and enjoy those ridiculously priced commercials.